Last date for registration 20th September, 2017
Student fee Rs. 1000
Researchers/Academicians fee Rs. 2000
(Note: students have to attach the student ID card along with the application form).
Registration fee can be transferred via cash/ATM to
Account Title: Qau International conference on Emerging
Account Number: 1500390009362
Askari Bank Limited
Bara Kahu Branch, Islamabad.
The receipt should be sent by mail along with the registration form to the given address
In terms of demand draft in favor of Department of Plant Sciences along with the registration form should be sent by mail to the following address:
Dr. Ghazala Mustafa
Department of Plant Sciences,
Quaid-I-Azam University, Islamabad.
GUIDELINES FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
- Abstracts should be single-spaced, written in Times New Roman in Word doc or docx format (A4 page size).
- Abstract should consist of a concise title (bold, font size 12, capitalized first letter of each word, max 20 words), full name of author(s) and correspondence in font size 11, affiliation(s) of author(s) italicized in font size 10.
- Presenting author’s name should be in bold. Corresponding author should be indicated with an asterisk (*).
- A minimum of 3 (up to 5) keywords must be provided in alphabetical order separated by (;) in font size 11.
- Abstract should have a concise background of study, objectives, methodology, results and discussion, formatted according to publication standards and not exceeding 200 words
GUIDELINES FOR Poster SUBMISSION
- Poster size should not exceed A0 format (841mm x 1189 mm/ 33" x 47") in portrait (vertical) set-up.
Abstracts for the scientific sessions along with the registration form should be sent to: